Sunday, February 9, 2014

#5 Naughty or Devilish Things I did as a Kid


Hmmmm . . . . have to really think hard on this one.  There is one story my mom loves to tell about me.  I was either in Kindergarten or 1stgrade.  I had beautiful long blonde hair.  It was always tied up in a ponytail.  Evidently, one day when I came home from school, I was so tired of the pony tail that I took my scissors to it and whacked it off!  Mom had to take me in to a hairdresser to have it fixed.  I wasn’t allowed to have long hair for a long time.  Nor was I allowed to use sharp scissors.

I also used to dress my baby brother up in my doll clothes.  He was 4 ½ years younger than me so he was my live doll.

I can’t think of anything else – this would be something better for my mom or dad to write about me.

No comments:

Post a Comment